Welcome to the May Pals Blog Hop. This is the first hop on our new day - the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Before we celebrate the release of the new Stampin' Up! catalog next month, we want to take time to say goodbye to our favorite retiring products. This month we are showcasing projects that feature stamps or accessories that are retiring along with the 2013-14 Idea Book & Catalog at the end of May.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Donna Kopenski at Crafty Cardmaker on the Pals Hop.
Many of the fun Stampin' Up! Big Shot Bigz Dies are retiring in a few weeks and Blossom Party flowers is one of my favorites (Beautiful Butterflies is my ultimate favorite). I've seen these flower pot style cards on Pinterest and found several videos on YouTube to help me learn how to make them. This card is a combination of three of those video tutorials. It was suprisingly easy to make!
Stampin' Up! items that will retire on June 1st are the Blossom Party Die, Primrose Petals Ribbon and Primrose Card Stock.
The next stop is Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog:
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Michelle Quinno at Shell's Life
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery's Owlery
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
- Kalyn Shubnell at Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Donna Kopenski at Crafty Cardmaker
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings